Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

SOLD ASG Licensed G&P MRP Conversion Kit (M), Perun V2 Rear Wired, and more.

Options
  • 06-01-2022 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Throwing up some parts I got a good while back for a project that I never got around to finishing and don't intend to as my focus now is just collecting and plinking gas guns.

First up is a G&P LMT MRP conversion kit, size M (11.5" barrel version) that is licensed by ASG so full correct trademarks all round. Included with this is a G&P LMT motor grip and a fixed marine style stock.

Next is a Perun V2 drop in mosfet rear wired. BNIB never taken out of its sealed protective anti-static bag.

Next I have two sets of SHS gears: 12:1 and 16:1, as well as an SHS DSG with V2 tappet plate.

Next is a a Prowin M4 style hop unit with a Prometheus Purple hop rubber and a Maple Leaf Omega nub.

Lat is a V2 bore up kit that includes Cylinder, Silent Type Cylinder head, Silent Type Bearing Piston Head and double O-ring nozzle (M4 length I believe). All aluminium

Would prefer to trade the whole lot as one so no plans to part out as of yet. As for trades, as I said above interested in Gas pistols (no revolvers please), or an SMG or riffle that may need some TLC. May even be willing to add cash for the right rif.

Can meet in Cork City Monday - Thursday and would be willing to exchange via post.

Edit: god I hate this new tag format, screw it.

Edit 2: Pics https://postimg.cc/gallery/7bPcfB1

Post edited by shytan on

Comments

Advertisement