Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lenovo battery dying after only 9 months - advice please

Options
  • 06-01-2022 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,646 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Bought a Lenovo Yoga 7i back in May and it's a good device. One of the main selling points was strong battery performance but I'm barely getting 2 hours fairly light use (MS Office + Chrome browsing but no heavy video playing or gaming etc) out of a full charge now.

I ran a battery check report and before I contact Lenovo support to see what they can do I'd appreciate some advice on how best to proceed and what I should be looking for from Lenovo. Here's a summary of the battery report, the reduction in battery capacity from its designed 71,000 mWh to its full charge capacity now of just 26,920 mWh looks very concerning.

Appreciate any help you can provide.

Comments

Advertisement