Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wastewater Treatment Plant

Options
  • 21-12-2021 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭

Hi . i will be installing 2 treatment plants in my build. Relocating an existing old septic tank from the next door property to a new location in their property and installing my own one on my property.

There are loads on the market... have you any guidance on what the go for.. some need leanmix backfill, some dont etc.. not sure if you can name any brands on here..

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭shane b

I cant really help but i would have thought the engineer or whoever conducted the percolation test would have suggested the type of treatment system required. After that i go with what is available in your area. Im in Meath so there are a lot of BAF (O'Reilly Oakstown) or SBR Sytems (Aquamax) units as both system types are available locally. Back up service is also available for both.

Advertisement