Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Paying customs vat etc.

Options
  • 29-12-2021 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Going to try keep this question short, my uncle came over to visit from during Christmas period, got the ferry over with his car planning to go around Ireland a bit. He's getting a new car anyways and we came to the conclusion that I'll take his old car off him. So I have ferry ticket as proof when it came into the republic, but I didn't purchase until couple weeks after. Guess what Im really asking is where do I now go to pay the import duty on it? This has to be done first right and I can not find where I can pay this in my situation. Thanks for any help, if you need more info just let me know happy to help.

Comments

Advertisement