Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hpa jac fal

• 27-12-2021 11:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 231 ✭✭

I have a jac original l1a1 fal hpa, gun is firing under 1joule, it’s 37 years old in original box with 2 mags 1 still in plastic, rate of fire is better than a polar star, this is a unicorn and I suspect once sold it will never be seen again I’m asking €850 or trades

Post edited by Reeco21 on

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,616 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

You must post the actual muzzle energy as per the rules---Muzzle energy:

You must post the muzzle energy of the item for sale.

This can either be in the form of an energy rating (e.g. 0.99J) or a velocity rating (e.g. 320fps with 0.2g bb)

You must also post how you know the energy rating. (e.g. you had it recently chronoed by a retailer or a site).

Posting what is says on the box it came in or on the manufacturers website is not good enough as nearly all Airsoft devices must be modified to make them legal for use in Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 231 ✭✭Reeco21

It’s hpa so how am I supposed to give an accurate chrono? When I have it set to 40 psi it’s shooting 322 FPS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Released in 2007 ?

My bad dude it’s acctually a jac 🤦🏼😂😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,258 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

It's a hard thing to price, I sold my JAC L1A1 a few months back for 400 euro with two mags, but it needed a bit of work to get it going though.

Really interesting piece of airsoft history, best of luck with the sale.

Advertisement