Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Very Merry A&R Christmas to Everyone, and a Happy New Year

Options
  • 20-12-2021 1:46pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,534 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Just want to wish everyone, regulars and lurkers alike, all the best over the holidays this year and into the next.

I know it has been a challenging 12 months and goodness knows we hoped it would have been all behind us by now, but hopefully the next number of months will see some sort of normality return.

So, Happy Christmas/Hanukkah/Saturnalia/Winter Solstice/Festivus to you all, and here's to a wonderful New Year.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,856 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Dear Santa,

Please deliver Ciderman a Nuon with a copy of Tempest so I can buy it off him super cheap in 6 months time.

Yours sincerely

Retr0 'your controller sucks!' gamer.

Also Happy holidays to all the A&R people we didn't lose in the vanilla shake up, and the ones we did lose.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,534 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I approve most of this message...

edit: the controller did, indeed, suck

• Registered Users Posts: 5,773 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Happy Christmas everyone!

2021 was personally the shittist year of my life so I'm happy to see the back of it. Had some pretty big losses in the family.

Just finished day 1/5 of hell week in work. Really excited about Christmas eve when I'm finally finished. This will be my first year with Santa in the house for the 3 year old.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Happy Christmas everyone, hope you and your family's have a good one.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,923 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Happy Christmas to those who celebrate it, happy break from work for those who get one, and hope everyone has a good 2022.

https://youtu.be/EEpKmK8sYwc

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Merry Xmas to you and yours, sure throw in a Happy New Year as well since I'm here. Here's hoping 2022 is our best pandemic year yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭Inviere

Happy yule tide season all, may father Christmas be generous with his wares this year :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,533 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Happy Christmas folks! Absolutely delighted everyone managed to keep this place going after the Vanilla update. Was definitely touch and go there for a bit, we're luckily one of the few niche forums to actually survive.

Heres to a Christmas full of retro gets and a 2022 where we can hopefully all meet up again at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Happy Christmas one and all, ya tough year alright for many reasons but hoping for a better 2022 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Mucashinto

Long time lurker here (and into retro games in a very normie way), always check this forum - lots of knowledgable and interesting stuff here (one day I will learn what a 'potentiometer' is/does!).

Happy xmas all and I think we can agree that if Jesus was around today, he'd be into his retro gaming 👍️

• Advertisement
Advertisement