Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HEO, Internal Revenue 2021

• 15-10-2021 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

I have applied for the internal Revenue HEO Competition. The form was ok as I just added additional information to an old one.

I have been invited to the stage 1 tests online. There is a new provider called AON.

Has anyone sat these tests previously and how did you get on?

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Shredda23

Hi lateron, I've applied also. As far as I know, AON bought the cut-e company. If you google cut-e practice tests you should find some good examples. I did these tests once before and failed. They are quite difficult but I got advice from people that have passed they said to just practice practice and practice.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭lateron

Thanks so much . I am going to do the aptitude tests tomorrow. Best of luck to you 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 5 pmpower

I completed the online test today and found it very hard. I had spent a lot of time practising but it wasn’t much help. The numerical was ok but I’m sure i did terrible in the verbal!

I did them.today too. Numerical was easy and like you verbal was not good. A Few more have said the same. Fingers crossed and hope we pass. Let me know how you get on.

Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 8 The_Gardener

Online tests completed. Getting fed up of them!

• Advertisement

Does anyone think we will get results tomorrow? ?

Around 3 o'clock is my guess🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Merrymac

Yes wondering if they will be out tomorrow.I didn't get on well with the tests at all.

I did hear that they should be out by end of week. Good luck All.

I woukd like to get them over and done with. I did not do well with the verbal and I know a few more said the same. Fingers crossed for everyone 🤞

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Galantis

Any ideas when we will hear about our results?

Results are out

I got results just there. Somehow I passed and am in shock tbh. No.96!!!!

I passed. I'm delighted with myself. Not called for first round of interviews. But still delighted to have passed.

I hope you all got on well.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭gladerunner

Passed but didn't make the first round for interview stage.

I wonder if they will call a second batch

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Merrymac

Happy and surprised to have passed but not high enough for first batch for interview stage.

Well done. They usually do. It might be down the line. I think the last HEO competition (outside Dublin)( correct me if I am wrong) had 4 batches and some are only being placed now!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Kit7

Delighted to have passed but not high enough for the first round of interviews.

Well done everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 5 jakes14

Does anyone know up to what number they are calling for stage 2?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 avocadoator

Also passed but quite high number (200+)unfortunately. Do they call everyone I'm wondering or how long do they go until they exhaust the list? I'm terrible at these tests but I tend to do ok at interview stage

I’m 96 and mail said I will be called shortly

I wonder when will we hear about Stage 2. I was expecting an email today. Looks like interviews will more than likely be December now

I am in the same boat. Im in the early 200's . I see that someone in the thread was 96 and they said they would be called soon. I would be hopeful that they would call more batches at some stage next year. I wonder what number they called up to for batch 1?

Well done on passing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Eilovip

Well done everyone for passing. I'm late to the thread. I'm number 140 and havent been called to the first stage. My friend is 116 and she is in the first batch for interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 qqqnewqqq

Are there still interviews or are they finished 1st batch? My friend was last week, mid 70s, I am late 100s not heard :-( How long before results for first lot they interviewed?

Has anyone any update on the 1st batch?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Senseless Betty

Nothing yet, I interviewed last week. I'm hoping they will let us know tomorrow, usually results are out on a Friday and I can't see them sending them out Christmas week.

Thanks SB,Hope it went well for you. Best of luck on the results.

• Advertisement

Doesn't look like we will be hearing today and unlikely to hear next Friday. Pity.

Advertisement