Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curry’s - Google Nest Doorbell (battery) & Nest Hub €215.99

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭d51984

Have this for last year, the nest hub has now disconnected from doorbell and will not connect back up. So if someone rings doorbell we can not hear it in house so do not know theres someone at door. Any ideas?

Its a disgrace Joe!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,681 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Just to point out, the battery version of the doorbell can't do 24/7 recording where as the wired version can.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭wait4me

I had this with Nest minis. Hair pulled out etc! I had to completely remove the doorbell from the Home app and reconnect it again. Have not tried it yet with the Hub.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭d51984

Tried everything (its the wired version with plug) I can connect everything else bar doorbell. Keep getting cant connect message. Even set up brand new account. Very annoying as we have nest aware and are paying every month for it.

Its a disgrace Joe!

• Advertisement
Advertisement