Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Suggestions for a car

Options
  • 07-12-2021 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭

I'm considering getting a runaround car for weekend use only. I work remotely so won't use it during the week. I have a budget of about 4,000-5000. I would be using the car for one motorway trip of 25km each way on a Sunday and then on Saturdays for short trips. I have a full license and sold my previous car in 2016 so my NCB is gone and I haven't been a named driver on another policy so a low engine size for cheaper insurance would be the intention. I think a small car that would be easier to park would be best so a small reliable car would probably suit. Any suggestions appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement