Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

she was in Albania, the last post I saw from her

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,571 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Super lazy day, no apologies about it after the very busy past couple of days having some items of furniture dropped over here from my OH’s family home following the passing of his dear mother earlier this year and the house being quickly sold.

So now we have items that need to be put into storage and moved around - our place is looking a bit cluttered...

Was really great to finally see my mate, his fiancée and their 15 month old son yesterday. ☺️👍👍👍

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Missed F1 because technical issues, pissed right off.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,009 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Ah Witchie..miss her around here. Hope she's well.

Happy Sunday, everyone. Getting very windy out.

Bins need to go out tonight. I have to figure out how to secure them.

To thine own self be true

Oh no, definitely watch it all when you can, or just last few laps, unbelievable, delighted with the result but hate the fact that it's 'questionable '.

Lazy day here, tree is up and lights are on but not decorated , threw myself on the couch midway and still here. Weather is awful, a night for the fire and the Glenroes, I've only 6 more working days before my hols, hallelujah.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭Poochie05

My neighbour just knocked on the door to tell me mine had blown over! Didn’t realise the wind had picked up…

Growing my beard again in time for Christmas.

My OH thinks I'd do well to use beard dye this time around to keep the new grey out of it! Lol 😁

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

@JupiterKid keep the grey, it's texture and depth imho..

Looking fab JK, definitely don't dye it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,229 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Oh what a day!!! Sad to see Kimi retire, Cannot stand Verstappen and so I’m not a happy Auto.

JK don’t dye it 👍

• Advertisement

Couchside, Christmas lights on,candles lighting, a nice glass of 🍷 and listening to the Eagles on Sky Arts, feeling festive.

Tae and grouchiness, feck everything

• Registered Users Posts: 13,357 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I cannot stand Hamilton so I'm happy.

@ Jupiter Kid, that's not grey , especially compared to me. I had flecks of ginger in my beard which turned grey long before the brown did.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,823 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

@JupiterKid I echo what everyone else has said , don't dye it . There's something very distinguished and attractive about a greying beard imo .

A bit of the george clooney salt and pepper style

Aww thanks guys!! 🥰😊

I will just have to convince my OH that the salt and pepper look rocks. 😎

Night all! 😴

• Registered Users Posts: 10,031 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Interesting end to the GP, just when I had decided that it was a bore fest with the 10 second lead.

its 8C around here right now so I feel your pain, but sunnier climes await me.

A race, barely.. Got to stop flip flopping on rules. Be interesting next year with almost entirely new cars..

Deskside, work office, Monday morning start of the week trundle...

It's a new week Wherers! 😁

• Advertisement

Late going to work, should be in time but hate rush.. Massive Attack in me ears

• Registered Users Posts: 13,357 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Sitting watching repeats of the chase , and sweating. Turned on the heat as I was freezing, then headed out for a visit. Came back to a sauna but I'm loathe to open a window .

• Registered Users Posts: 13,009 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 10,031 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Somehow this tastes better in Asia :)

Oh yes, I’m in quarantine again :)

@smurfjed quarantine again???

Deskside and uninterested

• Registered Users Posts: 4,837 ✭✭✭gifted

Kitchen table....had a chicken curry for dinner earlier on....but there's potato salad and coleslaw/ cheese and ham in the fridge.....and there folks, is my weakness.......I'll leave chocolate...I'll leave alcohol.....but I love my sandwiches....I had to make some....no wonder I'm big lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 22,229 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bat dog on patrol

The hero Auto needs...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,823 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

@gifted , you can't beat a good sandwich , so just enjoy it without any guilt , life's too short for that!

Had to go outside a few minutes ago, fecking car frozen over already 😵

• Advertisement

Out with the newspaper Mam :)

Advertisement