Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAA jerseys 2022

Options
  • 09-12-2021 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,030 ✭✭✭

Donegal with a new shirt for next year

Who else id due a new jersey? Tipp changing sponsor I think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭henke

I am from Donegal and wont be buying this or likely any Donegal jersey in future. Stolen from @Ceist_Beag on the Donegal forum its like an upside down can of Bulmers. The clubs wrote across the chest - for me this sort of experimentation should be left to alternative shirts (at least not too standout) and hate that only a few years after approving the rear sponsor the GAA approved two separate sleeve sponsors. 4 altogether on this jersey. I get the financial incentive but its ruining jerseys. Incidentally, Donegal ladies have a much nicer jersey and cleaner design.

New Louth Jersey - simple enough. It is ok. Glad their county board has resisted the urge to go with sleeve sponsor. The rear sponsor is not as massive as the one seen on the Donegal jersey. (should be rules on how big sponsors can be). Solid effort.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭Kevhog1988

Kildare new one should be out shortly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭henke

Laois - no sleeve sponsors = good.

Looks like most new jerseys has this v neck design.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Liked when they had the County name on the back above the numbers myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭spideyman92

New Waterford jersey revealed for next year. Quite like it but I'm biased as a Waterford supporter haha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭shockframe

4 Sponsors is a bit much I guess but at least the front of the shirt isn't spolied. Clubs in the French league have ruined shirts with this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭ahlookit

A few more new ones. as mentioned earlier, o neills seem to have given everyone a v neck

• Registered Users Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

That Leitrim shirt is nice, even given the colours. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭thesultan

Roscommon one is rotten

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭KevRossi

I don't like the 'paint streaks' on it, but the rest I like. Not sure bout the blue collar, but I like the sleeves, a real throwback to the 90's when county jerseys became a thing.

The yellow colour is too light, but overall the streaks look worse in real life than in that photo.

I won't be buying it anyway, no matter how good it is because of the sponsor, but that's another story.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

Anyone know any groups/sites where people sell older jerseys?

Outside of the normal places, eBay, adverts, Depop etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 37,770 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Limited Edition Celebration Jersey in collaboration with Ballygunner Hurling Club on their win in the 2022 All Ireland Senior Club Final. This is an official Ballygunner Hurling Club Jersey, featuring names of the 2022 Senior Hurling Team

Brutal looking.

Will the retro league jerseys be available to buy,?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭quidel7

The Derry goalkeepers jersey is very nice.

Any link?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,948 ✭✭✭Billy Ocean

The black jerseys Armagh yesterday were lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭rumplestiltskin

Do you know why Armagh were wearing black yesterday? If memory serves I think they also wore it against Tyrone when neither game necessitated a change from orange.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭PeggyShippen

The sooner this centenary of commemorative stuff is over the better. Some nice touches and then some terrible stuff. I'm just waiting for more IRA stuff ...like Bobby Sands on a Jersey. That should all be stopped.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,770 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Antrims colour scheme from the weekends game against Offaly was horrible. The wine shorts not good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭ATR72

Advertisement