Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(POSSIBLE) Aldi - 2x24 pack for 10 euro?

Options
  • 09-12-2021 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

I think I heard this on the radio, but please correct me if I'm wrong. Are Aldi doing BOGOF on their 24 packs of soft drink cans today only?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

"This Thursday’s Secret Six 2 for the price of 1 offer, 2 Rock Shandy Zero, Pepsi MAX or 7up Free 24 packs for just €9.99. #AldiAmazingChristmas"

Its on their twitter here: https://twitter.com/Aldi_Ireland/status/1468520775888027652

Also €5 for 24 cans in Tesco, but Limit 4 per customer

• Registered Users Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭ablelocks

huh, when the govt sees this, they'll introduce minimum unit pricing for soft drinks as well as alcohol.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭swampy353

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

All gone in both Aldis in Wexford before 10am

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭amber2

Try tesco they have some 24 packs on offer for €5 each not sure which ones tho.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

Must be a reason for these specific ones being on offer.

I bought a 24 pack of zero rock shandy and I only drank two cans as it gave me a splitting headache. 7up free, might as well drink miwadi with sparkling water. Pepsi Max might be ok.

Tesco did 5 euro for 24 packs of regular coke maybe 4 years ago. Was a great offer.

All gone within 20mins in walkinstown

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭Buffman

Aldi stock long gone for me, loads of Club Orange Zero, 7UP free and pepsi 24 packs for €5 in Tesco.

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

You don't have to take a 'smart' meter if you don't want one, opt-out is available.

Buy drinks in 3L bottles or bigger to avoid the DRS fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

Tesco in Liffey Valley had loads of the €5 can deals today

• Registered Users Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭long_b

Nothing left in Tesco Newbridge

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭Notmything

Fwiw, Dunnes seem to be price matching this offer.

They have packs of pepsi/7Up for €5. Seemingly they were advertising them for a tenner in store.

This was the Carlow store so may not be nationwide.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,327 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is this a one day Aldi offer only?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Picked up 2 trays in Dunnes for a fiver each this evening

Advertisement