Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog (Channing Tatum)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭santana75

It actually looks good. Getting Turner & Hooch vibes, which isn't a bad thing at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,279 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Channing Tatum co-directs with Reid Carolin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭p to the e

I swear my first thoughts was this was a spin off of Jupiter Descending where he played a weird dog creature thing

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

Looks like something I'd watch on a plane if there were no other channels to select from.

For a film that Tatum and the dog carries solely, it is enjoyable, deals with loss, healing, ptsd and survival etc.,

I wonder is it based on a true story?

It also has Kevin Nash

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

What a lazy title. Really would it have been hard to name it "The Dog" instead of just "Dog"

Anyway I don't really care. Not a whole lot in the cinema these days anyway that I care about.

Think I might have grown above going to the cinema ah well. Got other things in my life to do now no time for it anymore.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭santana75

Saw this during the week and I really liked it. Basically it's Turner and Hooch which isn't a bad thing and even though Chaning Tatum is no Tom hanks he's not devoid of comic ability. It's predictable but very sincere and the military stuff is well done. All in all a pleasant surprise.

I think Tatum is good with comic timing, he is charming with Lulu, enjoyable film for all the family imho

Advertisement