Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homer J. Fong's "Difficult Second Walrus"...now with added HEEPS!

Options
13»

Comments

Still accepting entries, if anybody out there who hasn't entered yet (and who hasn't fled the place after the makeover) still wants a go?

Entries close next Sunday night (the 8th) at 23:59. Have already listened to some of the entries but judging will commence from the week of Monday 9th onwards. Reveal might start shortly after, but might be staggered over a few weeks depending on work and other real life distractions.

UPDATE:

There is none. Sorry all, life has been pretty hectic over past few months (started new job and am studying for important exam), but haven't forgotten about this. Am going to set the reveal for the month of November, for those of you who are still around! 😋

Thank you everyone who entered. Appreciate all the new tunes I've never heard before, and some classics I get to revisit.

The long-awaited Reveal will finally be happening soon, commencing next Monday 29th.

I'm going to host it on the Forum of Games site, which I believe most of you will have been acquainted with already; if not fire a PM my way and I'll send you a link. 🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 85,289 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I am trying to find my sent entries @[Deleted User]

Advertisement