Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Looks like we are in this for the long haul alright. The uncertainty and boredom must be hard to manage.

We will be in the grip of this until all countries are well vaccinated. Feeling guilty at having a booster this week.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Don't you be feeling guilty!. I'll be getting one asap feck it

• Registered Users Posts: 21,822 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Time to get into the attic to take down the Christmas stuff I suppose.. after coffee though😁

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,569 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Getting ready to head out for a drive with my OH. 😊

Was supposed to meet a good mate for a walk in the park earlier but he changed his plans.

Had a great night Friday night with another (non toy show lover) friend, good food, good wine, good chats

Spent last night watching a lot of (very young ) US marines having their ball, much quieter then other years.

I'm in charge of our Xmas party, for this Wednesday........more and more fallers everyday....... It'll be me on my own soon! Grand. I'll go anyway😂😂

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

If I could just sleep a bit more I'd be grand. Feckin hell..

Work trundle time.. Coffee later definitely a must..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,225 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Someone is looking for you Grem 👍😊

Yayyyyyyyy Alfie! Give him ear and schnozz scritches from me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Cushtie

Couchside. The Sunday night heebe jeebies are stong tonight. Always way worse this time of year as we head into December. Think it's the final furlong as we head to the Xmas break seem like an awful slog.

• Advertisement

Short days must get to most people at some point along the way. I'm just looking forward as far as my next mug of tae!

Someone got tired waiting for Grem 🥰🥰

*jumps and waves* I'm right poxy here!! 😥

I got my eyes on you 😘😘

Agh i love him, thank you Auto!!

You’re welcome Grem 🥰

You know the way to a cranky oul wan's heart!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

LoughC, you are the Father Christmas of the Christmas Forum 🎅🎅

Tree is up , (after a slight hiccup🙈) ,not decorated yet , but I've a few bits up around the place now ☺

Can't even get month end done for feckin tinsel..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,003 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Take your time. I did mine over the space of a week. You have plenty of time yet.

To thine own self be true

Milder here today, not much but the sting is gone for now. Nearly finished work, tea and hot shower I think. Hope the day treats you all ok

For you Grem, sweet dreams 😴

Oh bless he looks a touch peeved with camera there, thanks Alfie and Auto 😊 ye have your place in heaven 🤣

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,569 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Monday....deskside at the coalface in my work ofifce. Busy but thankfully not hectic.

Very quiet around here for a Monday morning. Many of my colleagues are back working from home this week unless they have classes to teach in the college.

Christmas cards for family and friends were purchased yesterday and hope to post these all off over the next week. Tree and decorations will go up this coming weekend and no earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,779 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

@Mam of 4 and @[Deleted User]

A new series of "the case I can't forget" is starting tonight on rte1 9:30.

The last series was very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,030 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Just woke up, my easy work day yesterday turned into a 16 hour marathon jumping everywhere, got to bed at 7am.

Really can’t decide if I want coffee to wake up or camomile tea to sleep again.

Thanks PC , will watch that . I can't remember if I watched the first one 🙈

Uppa time again, very difficult to leave the bed today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,779 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

I think one of the cases was the lady from Naul, who's husband killed her after increasing life insurance, he worked in ptsb st Stephens green . If that case rings bells. The lead detectives work through the case , their methods assumptions etc.

I think they did the scissor sisters too.

In other news I was on the Newbridge website, they have a couple of different westie Christmas decorations. They are very cute. It might be too soon, I don't know.

Advertisement