Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slatted Sheds

Options
  • 25-11-2021 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭

Anyone got sample drawings or know where to look at shed layout? Looking for examples of cubicle houses, with calving areas and calf sheds nearby. Also, ya know sheds that have a middle passage how does that work when cattle can't mix? Does it mess up milking when housed, will cattle move between sheds after being milked or do ya do one shed at a time?

Why am I asking you ask? Well I'm messing about building a yard (sheds/parlour/storage/etc) in a program called Blender and hope to release my creation so people could use it in Farming Simulator! Basically, it's a hobby for the long winter nights but want the layout realistic ish 😁

Would hope to be able to house 500 cattle if all worked out

Comments

Advertisement