Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bmw f10 vdc

Options
  • 21-11-2021 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,I have a 2011 bmw f10 520 m sport with vdc suspension, recently failed NCT on an imbalance in rear shocks,. Before I start to replace shocks is there anything else that would cause this Imbalance, and can I get the shocks refurbished.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭zg3409

Tyre pressures, different tyres sizes etc, broken springs, unmatched shocks, were they ever replaced, typically you do both at same time.

Push down on each side and see if they both react the same. One shock may be gone and so car will feel different and bounce more. Beware you only have 28 days to fix and parts can take time to arrive and fit. Try buy from real Irish supplier.

Advertisement