Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW13 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Anyone bringing in Alonso not worried that Azpil was brought on ahead of him last night?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,011 ✭✭✭✭CSF

• Registered Users Posts: 15,392 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

The game was 3-0 at the time too, when Azpi came on. Maybe it was just a tactical decision, more so than a personnel one? Didn't watch so I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,616 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Maybe Regulion is a better Chilwell replacement, good fixtures and he would seem nailed on which gives a bit of certainity over the Alonso/Azpi roulette. Or maybe play it safe and go Rudiger. Seeing Havertz is yellow flagged now as well, Chelsea players dropping like skittles.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,040 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Apparently azpi was warming up to replace James and tuchel brought him on by mistake when Chilwell got injured.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,110 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Tempted to bring in Auba for Ronaldo ahead of the weekend, and reverse the transfer then for midweek. Am I mad? Don't see United getting much from Chelsea, but at the same time having two free bullets midweek might be more beneficial. At the same time, Antonio away to City on weekend is bad, but at home to Brighton midweek is good.

Befuddled

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Mad. Would never do that. A transfer is worth -4.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,662 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Think I'll do Duffy to Reguilon as can't see anyone I'd want to replace Antonio with. Will allow me bench Antonio then this week

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

I'd like to get Jota in but can only realistically do it for Emile Smith Rowe. He's gone up by a good bit since I bought him but maybe I would be getting off that wagon at the right time?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭sheroman01

James or Alonso IN for Chilwell. Not sure who to pick. James probably.

Not sure who to transfer in for Havertz. Have 9.5m. Maybe Foden, Bernardo or Jota.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

I‘d go with James for sure. He’s in the form of his life.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Yeah, he'll be number one choice for me. I'm now considering going 4-3-3 and bringing in Alonso as well...

I did Chilwell to Alonso today with my free transfer. Hopefully getting on that double up (Alonso and James) quickly gains a few points while others try get there or just go with James.

Jota on the bench tonight, so I presume he is fit after that doubt. Fully rested tonight. Both Salah & Mane came off too, so got a small bit of rest.

Cancelo starting again, and playing all of the 90 is a bit of a worry. He can't keep playing all game every game, can he?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Decided to go against the grain

Kane, Mbuemo & Coady -> Davis, Mane & James

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Ozvaldo

lot of people tipped mbuemo to be good guys rubbish costing me points every week

• Registered Users Posts: 9,379 ✭✭✭Shedite27

• Registered Users Posts: 10,511 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Getting King in this week. Unfortunately FFS have named him a differential so might lose some of the advantage I hoped to gain.

Part of cheapening my strikers to upgrade my 4.5m mid for the Chirstmas fixture mash.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭trigger26

Unlucky Chillwell, glad I kept transfer in case (was thinking Ronaldo to Kane), this spot proving unlucky on my team, stuck with Alonso for 5 weeks before shipping, in ya come James, I've resisted far too long....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,397 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Nearly bought him 4 or 5 weeks ago but reckoned he'd get a rest which never came. Big regret there.

Anyway, currently looking at a -4 to get him again and again the R for rotation/rest is rearing it's head in the back of mine again. I can do Benrahma to Bilva with another R casting a shadow but at least it won't be for a -4.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭nice bit of green

Out Chilwell, Antonio, Gray.

in Virgil, Jimenez, Gilmour

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭bmorrissey

Antonio to Benteke.

Free up some cash to strengthen up the midfield next week

• Registered Users Posts: 9,648 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Tempted to get rid of Son....Spurs look toxic.

He was such an expensive transfer in so many ways (took a hit, got rid of Cancelo).

Jota the obvious replacement...might even go the whole hog and get Cancelo/Alonso in for Duffy

Have Son too and he's been a bum since I got him a few weeks ago. I'm going to stubbornly stick with him for another couple of weeks to give Conte a chance to get his feet under the table warm.

Yeah I have Son too and gonna stubbornly give him another week or two. I brought him in as a 4 week transfer anyways, not a 1 week transfer. He is my TAA blocker though (funds) so that's frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,662 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Put off doing this now after last night, Spurs just seem to be way off form so having Son is enough players for now. Will give Antonio another week and try get Jota in with 2 FT next week then

All the talk here about how bad Spurs are is depressing as a Son and Kane owner. At least I’ll have plenty of funds to switch them up soon!

Antonio to Benteke done given their most immediate fixture.

Frees up funds too, to get Cancelo in next week after he is rested this week 😈

• Registered Users Posts: 7,111 ✭✭✭COH

Chilwell > Alonso done.

• Advertisement

Advertisement