Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Putting mat options

Options
  • 18-11-2021 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,427 ✭✭✭✭

Can anybody recommend a decent putting mat set up?

I was looking at the PuttOut setup but I also stumbled across one from SEED that looks decent and well priced. Comes with a set of gates too. I was thinking of getting this one and buy the PuttOut Pressure Putt trainer to add in separately.

I've never owned one before so I'm open to suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭eireyiddo

Just seen one of those go for €50 on adverts. I picked up one in Lidl last year for €30 and to be honest unless your going up the spec to the ones for couple of hundred the one in Lidl is perfect. I got one of the putt out pressure putt that I use on mine. The 2 of them Together are very good. Wouldn't pay much more than 30 tbh and if u've got carpet anywhere in the house ull get away with just using the pressure putt device. No carpet in the house so that options out for me

Advertisement