Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Really stressed trying to find a room to live in Galway

Options
  • 23-11-2021 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭

Been trying to find a place to live in Galway for 3 months now and been having the worst luck. I have exellent references from past landlords from other parts of the country. I'm not a student, I'm in a professional job in the public service. Loads of adverts don't even get back to me when I email through Daft, and the ones that do, I go to the viewing, tell them I'm interested, and never hear back. Last week I viewed a room in a house. Really really nice place, clean, friendly owner occupied landlord. No negatives at all with the place. I'm after seeing on Daft that the same room has been readvertised, but with a later move in date. Would it be a waste of time just emailing them saying I'm still really interested and I'd love to take it still? I'm commuting so much each day and it's really grinding me down now. Thanks for any advice anyone can offer.

Comments

Advertisement