Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Revenue returning documents after VRT inspection

Options
  • 21-11-2021 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

I have a VRT inspection on Thursday.

The exact model of my car is not listed on the VRT calculator so Im guessing they will want to send all my paperwork off to some headquarters to guess a price.

I do not want to pay the VRT if the cost is above a certain amount. There is a model on the website which is identical but has no manual gearbox selection.

My question is- Will my UK/NI V5 and paperwork be returned to me if I decide the amount of VRT is too much? I would be returning the car to N. Ireland if i feel the VRT is a rip off.

Comments

Advertisement