Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Storage - D15, Clonee, Dunboyne or North Dublin

Options
  • 21-11-2021 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭

I am looking for car storage for either 3 or 6 months.

Would be interested in anywhere within a radius of the D15 area including Clonee, Dunboyne etc and even North Dublin.

If anyone has any suggestions that aren't extortionate I'd like to hear about them please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭koutoubia

Try Mr D'Arcy just outside Naul in North County Dublin.

He strores a lot of cars and is a keen motorist with a lot of cars in storage so knows what he is at.

He is in Naul to Oldtown road R122. It shows up on Google maps.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭wandererz

• Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭koutoubia

No dont think . An ex boardsie has some nice but not yet classic cars there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,490 ✭✭✭hoodie6029

This is a good bit outside your radius but I use carstorage.ie. About 10 minutes outside of Navan. You get your own space can come and go as you please. Mr D’arcy packs them in you might not be able to get to it in a hurry.

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

Advertisement