Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Foreign license disqualification

Options
  • 18-11-2021 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Is it true that if I have a foreign license and get disqualified, my disqualification will be forever since I am unable to hand in an Irish license for my disqualification countdown to start? There isn't any solid information online, it only says that you have to hand in your license to NDLS which are the issuer of Irish driving licenses. Talking about court disqualification and not penalty points.

I have EU Italian license.

I'm not disqualified yet but there is a high chance that I might be, might as well go to another country if my ban will be forever.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 19,419 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sam Russell

You can convert your Italian licence to an Irish one, and hand that in.

Advertisement