Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Kumho or Imperial

Options
  • 17-11-2021 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭

I paid for a pair of Kumho winter tyres a while back for the wife's car. She went in today to get them fitted but they put Imperials on. Should she go back for the Kumhos or just stick with the Imperials?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭Miscreant

Eh, if you paid for Kumhos then I would be expecting Kumhos to have been fitted... Looking at the "Imperial" tyres website, I imagine they are a cheaper type of tyre. They are very careful not to mention where the tyre is made on the site and it is a single page: Imperial - Imperial Tyres (imperial-tyres.com)

Contrast that with the proper Kumho website: WELCOME - Kumho Tyres and I think you get a general idea of which one has had more resources put into it.

If it were me, I would be right back to the tyre place looking for the ones I paid for.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,615 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

Ah I'd want the Kumhos fitted

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Heighway61

Cheers, they're changing them tomorrow.

Advertisement