Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2021 T20 World Cup in UAE/Oman

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

In late games in Dubai (3pm then 2pm Irish start with the clock change) the toss has decided 100% of games I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,846 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

I think Sodhi going for 40 runs off 3 overs as the second change bowler really put the final nail in the NZ coffin.

Tim Southee a reliable, economical go to guy was smashed too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭MFPM

Fair play to the Aussies, no one really gave them a chance coming into the tournament and some of their performances vindicated that no least the England match but they produce two excellent performances to end up as champions.

NZ bowling really let them down that and their relatively slow first 10 overs.

On to the Ashes now...Aussies massive favourites on home soil.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭Xander10

11 out of 11 winners of the toss on that pitch won the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Yeah, timing of games good for TV, awful for an even contest.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Gillespy

T20 looks so much better at night as well. Middling scores batting first forget it. IPL final was won with 190 at these same grounds so it can be done. Australia should be fairer in that regard this time next year.

Pity NZ lost another big final.

Advertisement