Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)
Hi all, The AutoSave Draft feature is now disabled across the site. The decision to disable the feature was made via a poll last year. The delay in putting it in place was due to a bug/update issue. This should serve as a reminder to manually save your drafts if you wish to keep them. Thanks, The Boards Team.

minimum lease period

• 03-11-2021 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭ ewiz9

hi,

I am looking to rent a 1-bedroom house for 6-8 months. But most ads insist on a minimum 1-year lease. Without agreeing to this it's almost impossible to get accommodation. I was wondering, if I had to agree to min 1-year lease, and had to leave after say 7 months, what can the landlord/agent do? can they not give my deposit back if I break the lease early? Any suggestions on how to deal with this situation will be highly appreciated

Thankyou

Comments

Advertisement