Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Seal Team-US-Pace-CBS (**Spoilers**)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,273 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Jason Dohring is joining the cast.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,889 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

SEAL Team has been renewed and will move to Paramount +
    https://tvline.com/2021/05/18/seal-team-renewed-season-5-paramount-plus-streaming/

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

SEAL Team has been renewed and will move to Paramount +
    https://tvline.com/2021/05/18/seal-team-renewed-season-5-paramount-plus-streaming/

Saw that, good news, it's probably the closest thing as I have as a "must watch" show at the moment.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Now that was a great hour of TV, really setting up the last episode of the season excellently.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,440 ✭✭✭sioda

Yup excellent episode really glad it got renewed tbh. Feel they might go even better on paramount plus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,575 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

That was an excellent episode, it’s like they saved all the budget for a big blockbuster and I can’t wait for the next one

The internet isn’t for everyone

A great season finale that like last season was done as a series finale.

Great finale, I thought they were going to have the whole episode as a battle but having only half the episode like that was a great move, the final season could be a great 1 if move on the characters like the appear to be doing.

SEAL Team Season 5 will premiere on CBS, on Sunday, Oct. 10 at 10/9c (with all episodes streaming the next day on Paramount +). Following the West Coast airing of the fourth new episode, on Sunday, Oct. 31, Episode 5 will be available to stream on Paramount+. All subsequent Season 5 episodes will then be released exclusively on the streaming service, every Sunday.

Looks like the first 4 episodes which will be on CBS will be one event arc

Decent start to the 3 part opener.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Heckler

Well that was shite.

Those flashback stories were awful

Well that episode was a total waste of time, absolute shi7

Wow what a terrible episode that was, almost like they've decided to throw in a filler episode which normally wouldn't be an issue but this is the second last episode on the main network. As for the story line that they need 4 operatives to travel in a military transport to bring a set of bolt cutters to New York, nope, not buying it.

Ok the ending to this weeks episode was good they set up the move across to Paramount+ with that.

Yeah, nice setup for a bit of a story arc, few more f bombs as well to show it's not on a network anymore which is nice

Ok the second episode last night of the 3 parter Paramount+ debut was excellent the tension on the train was really well done and the cliffhanger ending damn that's how to get someone to tune into next weeks 3rd episode.

Yeah that was a great episode. By the way, that episode was actually available on Paramount plus straight after the last episode air on CBS so was able to watch it yesterday

i watched the first and second part last night, very good after that flashback nonsense

Good end to that mini story. Hopefully it means we get more of Mandy this season now.

• Advertisement

i shouldn’t have checked in before I watched the episode 😂👆

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Acquiescence

It always annoyed me that they couldn't curse. Sonny telling Ray to go eat a bag of dicks got a genuine laugh out of me.

Nice little intro into the new network, having Mandy back should add a great dynamic to the team, Jason needs a bit more home interest.

By the way, the daughter's boyfriend trying out for the SEALs? Really? He doesn't look like SEAL material to me.

I think he enlisted to join the navy. I think you need to have been in the navy for a few years before you can try joining SEALs

Looks like I was wrong. Below are the current requirements to become a SEAL

Those wishing to volunteer for SEAL training have to:

be an active-duty member of the U.S. Navy

be a man (women aren't allowed to be Navy SEALs)

be 28 or younger (although waivers for 29- and 30-year-olds are possible)

have good vision -- at least 20/40 in one eye and 20/70 in the other (corrective surgery is also possible)

be a U.S. citizen

pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)

Pass a stringent physical screening test that includes the following procedure: swim 500 yards in 12.5 minutes or less, followed by a 10-minute rest; do 42 push-ups in under two minutes, followed by a two-minute rest; do 50 sit-ups in under two minutes, followed by a two-minute rest; do six pull-ups, followed by a 10-minute rest; run 1.5 miles in boots and long pants in less than 11.5 minutes

Ì think the no females is no longer a rule, it's open to anyone but no changes to the training/requirements will be made to adjust for females.

I did a quick google and found that, didn't really check if it's the current rules

Delta Force has had female operatives since the 90's

I really wouldn't be surprised at all if the Seals did as well for mission specific operations.

Why would or should the US military let anyone know this when it could effect operations the identities of all special forces are kept secret for a reason.

Good episode today it's not going to end well for Jason.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,838 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

Im watching the 3rd season at the moment, finding this one a bit slow, its more like a soap opera and a lot of very generic third world compounds

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Heckler

Can't see Jason coming back from this one. Clay can't leave that kind of fcuk up secret.

Advertisement