Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Volkswagen light brown

Options
  • 02-11-2021 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Anyone seen a car in Volkswagen light brown in real life. It’s for my aunt she’s looking at either this or silver in a CC. It’s a bit of a trek to see this and I can’t say I’ve ever laid eyes on one!

Black, white and grey she does not want.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,147 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

A horrid colour imo and that car has a miserable spec too, missing things like parking sensors and heated seats.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

Very Irish thing to say but i'd say it hides the dirt something special.

I couldn't even see a car in that image for a second with all the different browns, i thought it was an ad for a set of alloys.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Lleyn elec

Ye confirmed my opinion! Silver it is so😂

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭hooch-85

Its Limestone Grey. On certain cars it looks great but I am biased.

So the used car price bubble, I see most garages are looking for around 11-12k for a 132 CC GT with around 110-125k miles. hard to know what’s a fair price these days!

• Advertisement

Think it’s the top sand gold metallic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭hooch-85

Ah your probably right, but the limestone grey can look gold in certain lights too. It's a good colour on the R/GTi anyway imo..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Stallingrad

Not much point asking here with regard to that most subjective of things, colour. Personally I think that colour is more interesting and eye catching than silver which is is just so common. It's certainly not brown. Silver Volkswagen's in particular are everywhere.

I'm sure your aunt would be quite happy with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,388 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I’d have that colour over silver anyway.

• Advertisement
Advertisement