Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tesla FSD Full Self Driving

Options
  • 24-10-2021 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Hey, did not see an existing discussion on this and have some thoughts and questions.

Have many Tesla owners in Ireland purchased FSD?

I bought a Model 3 Long Range second hand and it had FSD on it from previous owner. I did not pay a premium for the FSD but even still, it’s frustrating to see all the cool FSD Beta videos from the US and Canada, when it is likely years away in Ireland.

Between Irish/EU regulations and Tesla focusing on their main market for initial roll out, I’m not sure we’ll see anything like what the US/Canada have any time soon.

Of course, I’d love to get involved in any type of testing Tesla will need to do over here at some point.

Lastly, a real pain is that if I look to trade up my car in a few years for a newer Tesla, I would need to repurchase FSD for it as it sticks with the car. Meh.

Comments

"Lastly, a real pain is that if I look to trade up my car in a few years for a newer Tesla, I would need to repurchase FSD for it as it sticks with the car. Meh."

Well, that works both ways, because it your own one came with FSD from the previous owner.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭mobyduck

Yes indeed, even as I typed it, that wasn’t lost on me 😳

Advertisement