Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tefal Cake Factory

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭daingeanrob

cheers, ordered there. should be a bit of fun with the kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 MayoPat

Thanks. Just purchased my first christmas present.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,386 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

This has me confused, it's says it's a cake maker but when I go to website it asks me to "accept cookies"

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭3d4life

Does anyone know :

Does it ship from UK ? ( so taxes to be paid on delivery )

or

from EU ? ( no taxes to be paid on delivery )

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭psicic

Thanks OP, you gave me a reason to log back in to Boards for the first time since the site upgrade!

Ordered one for a bit of a fun gift for someone - at 80-quid it seems reasonable, especially if I get some cake out of it!

(p.s. spent a lot of time considering buying extra trays/moulds and also if the next model up - the Delice model which does 'dairy desserts' - is worth it. After watching a lot of youtube videos and spending far too long reading reviews and recipes, I decided the extra trays were worth it, however the Delice model isn't really. The dairy/desserts setting doesn't seem to add much - look at videos on Youtube - and there's no big discount on the Delice price.)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭iniall

Saying it's €113.88 now 🙁

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭psicic

It's €113, but use the code HELLO30 at checkout to make it just under €80.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭iniall

Right - always helps to actually read the original post before proceeding 😬

• Registered Users Posts: 15,823 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Mine arrived today, by Anpost with no extra charges.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,010 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Spotted one in Aldi (Roscrea) yesterday but couldn't see a price.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

"let them eat cake"

• Registered Users Posts: 36 kaka2001

I am returning my one (boxed and unopened) if anyone missed out on this. Based in Malahide

You could possibly sell it at a profit - they are still €150 on Amazon

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Mr. Tickle

I would gladly take it off your hands. Might be closer to the weekend though as I live in Walkinstown. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Buffman

Ships from UK but you pay VAT at purchase so nothing due on delivery.

I ordered late on a Wednesday and received next Tuesday. Parcel force and GLS with CN23 form on box.

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭ozmo

These were back in stock today - coupon code still worked to give same price.

“Roll it back”

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Demelza

This is amazing thank you for sharing! I saw one in Aldi but thought was too expensive. I searched for something similar and spotted this post. Ordered one in the sale for €113 which went down to €79 with the code. Free delivery to boot. Christmas for my daughter sorted! 😲🤗 Thanks OP 😃

Still waiting on mine to be delivered - Ordered on the 7th - its 20th now. Anyone else's deliveries slow?

“Roll it back”

• Advertisement

Contacted them and turns out they canceled my order :( no notification email or anything to say they did so - ah well, probably for the best - was intended as a present I can get something else.

“Roll it back”

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Berberis

Back in stock and discount code still working

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭ablelocks

priced at €50 in our local aldi store today - none left there now but might be in other stores

Advertisement