Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registering kids on CI

Options
  • 18-10-2021 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭

Had a go on the CI site but gave up. Is it possible to add kids to your own membership?

If I'm logged in there is no option to add them

If I'm logged ou then I'm prompted to create a new account

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭NamelessPhil

It certainly was possible under the old website. There used to be a family option. I added my daughter some years back and haven't had to amend any details. Maybe someone else has had the same issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Peterx

Just did it there now.

I don't know if it will link the memberships but I used my same email address for the kids memberships.

Click the black "join cycling ireland" button and follow the steps, putting in your own email and phone number. Wasn't too bad although at the end it states the membership is only valid till end 2021 and I think I heard that for the kiddies it will be for the 15 months so must CI tomorrow and check that out.

Advertisement