Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting Out

Options
  • 17-10-2021 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭

Hi guys n gals, my 13yo would like to get into airsofting and he has a scorpion electric machine pistol. I was wondering whats the story on actually doing it, as in can he just land at a site and join in? Are there many kids his age doing it etc etc?? Any help /advice is greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

There's are plenty of younger lads and girls regularly playing alone or with parents or other younger players ,

All of the site run booking systems Every weekend ,he will need decent footwear and eye protection ,you can generally rent guns and face protection on sites when your booking ,I'd recommend having a go a renting the first time so he or who's accompanying him can play together without Having to worrying about Having guns ,mags and batteries ,

A decent hoodie and gloves would make a start for a day out ,

My go to site would be Redhills adventure in Kildare Very well run and we've a great bunch of lads young and old regularly playing ,

You then have Urban assault in navan,

Spec-ops in Wicklow ,

Rebel/absolute in cork

A place in Sligo I can't name for love nor may Money,

Red barn North Dublin.

Need anything else just ask away

Post edited by Gatling on

Advertisement