Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Aviva insurance, what is your experience for car repair?

Options
  • 12-10-2021 7:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

I have to say that I found the claim process very long, once you are in contact with one person the communication is ok, but I had to give the same information multiple time to different persons as there do not seem to be any internal communication between them, plus I had to do the same for two "experts" coming home to check the car (One for the story and another one for the damage)

You have to ring the different teams involved in the process (claim (Aviva), repair company (Aviva Motor), body repair shop) to get an update, when it should be the opposite, you should be given updates and a clear time frame for the repair. Also, when asking the repair shop about the courtesy car, I was asked if I wanted to rent one...

The approved body repair shop has ordered the parts last week and there is still no time frame provided for the repair (big scratches on the wing and bonnet) as they have not received them yet...

I am hopeful to get the car repaired before the end of the year... (Sigh)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,382 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Are you claiming from Aviva as your own insurer or against the policy of another driver?

Advertisement