Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New DS 4

Options
  • 12-10-2021 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,560 ✭✭✭✭
    Ms

Looks great is very classy has a great interior if a bit dark , getting great reviews and is not German. What is not to like. Nice to see something different in the market that is just as good if not better than the German cars. I really hope this does well for DS. This is what this brand should have been about from the start.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Stallingrad

I love how the French are so tenacious trying to get a foothold on the executive market. Despite getting a mauling every time by the Germans they come back for more, and this one is a left field as ever. Chapeau!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,114 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

They are probably living in hope that AMKC leads by example and actually buys one eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,560 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Lol. Nope but maybe I might convince the Da too. I could never afford it. I wonder what price it will be here.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭GustavoFring

AMKC post with something about a classy interior and two anti German car comments.

Advertisement