Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Any people or companies that will print a gcode for you?

Options
  • 05-10-2021 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭

My Ender 3 Pro has packed it in. It was not salvageable. So to exercise the year of frustration I've had with it, I flung it off the ground before throwing it in the bin. It felt great. Piece of ****.

Anyway, it packed in on me in the middle of a project. I have 2 files that I have yet to print - fairly small items and nothing complex.

Are there any companies in Ireland who would print for you if you provided the files?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,178 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

If it's something that can be printed on an ender surely someone here can do it. I'd offer to print them myself only you are probably far away

• Registered Users Posts: 6,178 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

Also i doubt anyone will want to print the g-code. Usually for this kind of thing you'd send the STL and they'd slice it themselves

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

Thanks for the reply. I saw someone posted that TomTop has the Ender 3 V2 on sale so I ordered it last night. I'll be able to print it myself next week hopefully!

And yes, good point on providing STL instead of Gcode. Never thought of that!

Advertisement