Advertisement
Private Profiles - an update on how they will be changing here
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

1315316317318319321»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭ Hogey007

So who else will be hanging out here over the winter? 😛

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,142 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Mr Moon

Come join us on Fifa 22! You know you want to...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭ Hogey007

Haha. Ah I’m happy enough playing a few games here and there on fifa 21 with my superstar team of moments R9, moments, Gullit, pele, r10, 99 Ronaldo, 99 neymar etc etc :)

I had been open to getting fifa 22 at Christmas or January like last year as don’t feel I was really at too much of a disadvantage joining that late but this new fut champs and rivals format is really putting me off.

I got deathloop today so I’ll stick to that and occasional game of fifa 21 for now and hopefully they do something to fix the fifa 22 format

• Registered Users Posts: 4,857 ✭✭✭ Liamalone

Can't get a game tonight at all, One X or Series X. Dig the grave folks.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 41,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Lord TSC

Whoops, thought I had a few days left to do icon swaps. Looks like it’s over before I can finish any more tokens. Two short, from squad battles but had been tempted to leave them anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 41,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Lord TSC

Prime Puskas SBC incoming. Shame I just finished rinsing my club for Socrates.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,177 ✭✭✭✭ Blazer

Had to do him, still a beast of a card

• Registered Users Posts: 6 RogerMorrison

his card is really a monster even on fifa chino

Post edited by RogerMorrison at

Advertisement