Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy turtles?

Options
  • 31-08-2021 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, i'm just wondering where i could look to buy turtles, specifically map turtles, the only shops that have turtles have musks which i'm not a huge fan of personally

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭VonVix

May I ask, why are you looking to get a turtle? Are you experienced with keeping them? They are such a commonly rehomed pet, most people who get them don't realise how much care they need.

I haven't come across Map Turtles being available, they're not as popular as some other species in the pet trade in Ireland.

[Dog Training + Behaviour Nerd]

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mary_jein

I'm a pet owner. I have a turtle and a cat. But I bought them a few years ago. The one thing, which I recommend, is to find a right food for your animals. I started to discover about it by myself. There are a few web sites where you can find the information about pet food. <Snip> For example, if can cat drink powered milk. It would be so important for me when my cat was small.

Admin - link removed

Post edited by Boards.ie: Niamh on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭Demonique

Reptile Haven in dublin has had map turtles in the past

Advertisement