Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bucket list to see saw doctors live

Options
  • 28-09-2021 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭

I have been promising myself That I would go to a sawdoctors jig with the last 20 years ,even had the tickets for a show in the gleneagle whuch was cancelled at the last minute some years ago .Have they finished up with the rock n roll and will I ever get to see them live

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭I see sheep

I'm sure they'll keep going, they're great Live.

Get a red Cortina , head up the n17, you'll see the green & red of MAYO, remember I used to love her once.....well, that's what she said last night

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Kilkennyguy5

Saw them in Dungarvan,Co Waterford many moons ago,great live show,place was buzzing...Went to the bar to get a pint met Liam Clancy,think he lived in Ring..........lovely guy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭cute geoge

After stephens night documentry from 30 yeats ago from the doctors another treat is in store on new years day with a new hour long programe on radio 1 at 12 miday.

whispers also of a reunion tour!!!!

Advertisement