Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insta360 ONE X2 - opinions?

Options
  • 24-09-2021 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

I'm thinking about getting a camera for the bike. I've toyed with the idea of front and back but this one seems to tick all the boxes:

https://www.insta360.com/product/insta360-onex2

I love the output from it also ... e.g. twitter.com/AlanDub13/status/1440236098429472775

I'm not an iPhone user - I only use Android. Will this be an issue?

I should also mention, my primary use is on my commuter bike with the kids cycling to school, greenways ... etc. I do a lot of road biking too but I don't see me using it as much on the road bike.

I nearly got taken out this morning and I've decided I want to get footage in future

Comments or advice very welcome

(can't post links. sorry)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭gn3dr

I don't know much about these. I do have a GoPro hero 7 black. The one thing to find out I think is what the battery life is like. It tends to be pretty poor on a lot of them.

Advertisement