Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EX120-3 Console Lights/Buttons

Options
  • 23-09-2021 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi All, Anyone know what the circled LEDS and buttons mean on an ex120-3.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭cjpm

The thermometer one is for warming up the machine

the other automatically reduces the revs to idle when you stop moving the controls for a few seconds. One you start moving again she goes back to the original engine speed automatically

M changes between different machine modes. I don’t know much about it.

By the way the thermometer led goes off automatically once the machine is warmed up

• Registered Users Posts: 47 24_7

Thanks Guys, Its warming up too much that's part of my problem 🙄. I suspect my water pump is dodgy, the engine overheats after a couple of hours work and is using a bit of water. Could this also cause my hydraulics to overheat the metal pipes running up the boom are also warm/hot to touch

I don’t know to be honest but you’d need to get it seen to before you fcuk up the engine and hydraulics. Did you blow out the radiators in case they are full of dust?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 24_7

Yes, looking into getting it checked out, I had the radiator out and checked for blockages, was ok, and changed the fan belt as it was bit loose.

• Advertisement
Advertisement