Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laservision Dublin

Options
  • 16-09-2021 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭

Just wondering if anybody has been here and what they thought? Would you recommend? Went there for a consultation earlier this week. The surgeon seemed to know what he was talking about. However some things he was saying was contradicted by the receptionist. No replies to any emails with questions. I would like to go with this surgeon but am getting very bad vibes.

Should I be concerned? Anybody here have dealings with them? Maybe it's just me.

TIA in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Leonita

Anybody?????

• Registered Users Posts: 3,042 ✭✭✭Wabbit Ears

Myself and my wife used Optilase in Ely place. THey were great for both us us throughout ( like 8 years apart). I dont know anything about laservision sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Leonita

Hi thanks for that advice. The reason I've chosen to go with this crowd is because the surgeon seems to have an impressive cv. I've had the consultation already and had scheduled surgery for this Thursday. It would be really nice to get other peoples opinions before I go ahead. I just feel that the receptionist contradicts everything he says and even gave a different price from what I had agreed with him. She won't reply to emails or send any as agreed during the consultation. These emails were to include a breakdown of pricing and information about the surgery. It's really her that is making me gravely concerned.

Just for peace of mind I was hoping somebody here had recent experience of dealing with them purely to put my mind at ease. Perhaps it's the nerves taking over at this stage? I think I might ring tomorrow and cancel? It's very odd nobody has any experience with this crowd?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,042 ✭✭✭Wabbit Ears

Personally I think you're over thinking it as its very established tech now and most surgeons have done hundreds or thousands of these.

Google reviews for them are good. Id say you have nothing at all to worry about

Advertisement