Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tokyo Marui Clear Out. SOLD

Options
  • 01-09-2021 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭

Hey guys, I’ve two lots I’m looking to put up today. Based in Lucan, can travel to Urban Assault (Simtac) and hobby.

First is my TM Glock 17. Comes with 3 mags total. Internally it has a maple leaf hop up unit, I key, transformer hop rubber, and a 6.03 TBB. The magazines all have nineball gaskets in them. Externally it is stock except for the guarder night sights. Shooting at 285fps with .2s. Looking for €150.

Second is my TM 416 Devgru. Comes with 7 mags total, all PTS 120 round EPMs. Internally this has a BTC Spectre mk2 mosfet installed by CRC customs. Carl also did his usual magic internally. It has an upgraded hop rubber and a 6.03 prommy TBB. Wired to deans batteries. Externally it comes with a foregrip, a quick detach suppressor and the PTS stock which can fit mostly all types of batteries. I also added a laylax trigger lock pin. This beats is shooting at 315 fps on .2s. Looking for €450.

*Surefire x300 and PEQ not included in price

Post edited by shytan on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Murraycarl10

Interested in a trade for 3 top condition gas blowback pistols for the 416?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 ron34

interested.

Post edited by shytan on

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭CWhite11

Hey guys, unfortunately I’m not looking for trades as I’m looking to thin the collection. Only interested in cash atm. Thanks for the interest

G17 Sold.

TM416 remaining price drop €425

TM416 price drop €375 obo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Dalv10022

Hey there, what condition is the TM416? Any scratches on body? And how long was it used?

Best cash price today? Can collect

Hey, it’s sold pending funds atm. If this sale falls through, I’ll let you know. Cheers for the interest. To answer your question, it’s completely scratch free. I’ve taken great care of it.

Okay, sure. Could have bought today. Thanks.

Sold?

Advertisement