Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Redwing boots for €130, are they authentic?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,517 ✭✭✭✭banie01

It's Schuh they are a well known and well regarded company who have an ability to order and guarantee business that would see them lambasted if they resorted to fakes.

I'd posit they are genuine, and that the cyclical nature of fashion means lots of sales and 18months of near lockdown means lots of old stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Waldo99

The Schuh price is €361.

OP posted a link to another site with a cheaper price, and was asking about that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,517 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I'm only seeing the Schuh link, no other link displaying for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭gipi

The site has no physical address, no email or contact number. It would raise a red (no pun intended) flag for me.

Edit: the site appears to have been registered in Singapore, per whois lookup of the domain name.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,187 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

the domain was only registered less than 2 months ago and it is registered in a different state to the genuine red wings shoes site. They have also copy and pasted the Shipping & returns page from a UK site as it references UK legislation. A definite scam.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭mailforkev

Total scam. Even without looking into the site, the price is way off. Golden rule applies, if it looks to good be be true…

Advertisement