Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for somebody to mow lawn in Sligo using their own equipment

Options
  • 05-09-2021 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭

hi guys

I live in Limerick, my mother lives in Sligo and is struggling to keep the lawn mowed properly. Its a big site which is mostly very steep. IM looking for recommendations for somebody using their own equipment to mow the lawn for her once or twice a month. I dont live in Sligo myself anymore so I dont know anybody, Im hoping that you guys here can help me with recommendations and suggestions about price? (Its either a half acre or two thirds acre site, just outside Sligo town, past the racecourse...)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Chauncey Gardner

Hi, did you get sorted? I can get a number for you if you're still looking. I've known the guy for years but I haven't got his number right now. Highly recommended and very reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭banjobongo

Will send PM.

sorry, there is an error on the new boards site, I cant open this attachment

Hi there. I'll post the phone numbers up here for an hour. After 7pm. I got them from a local face book page so I'm sure Its OK to post the mobiles publically on here but I'd prefer to remove them soon after.

• Advertisement

Hi bangobongo. I've taken the mobile numbers as I can only edit for another short while, after that they are posted permanently and I'd have to request a Mod to delete them. I hope you get sorted.

Below My post from yesterday.

Names of people who have publically posted their phones numbers on local social media as offering garden services. I'll delete this post later this evening, hope you get sorted.

Let me know when you've seen and taken down the numbers. Thanks

Post edited by Chauncey Gardner on

hi Chauncey

thanks again, unfortunately my mother says she refuses to let anybody do it for her! So I wont need these numbers for now...

thanks again!

Advertisement