Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F1 2021 Round 13: Dutch Grand Prix

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

So if Merc and Lewis are considering a 3 stop,

Does Max have any tyres there to copy it?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,810 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Not a Grand Prix for the ages but has great repercussions for the drivers championship.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,438 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

It’s just this particular one I roll my eyes because we have multiple examples of him saying the same phrase and then he does things in a race that contradict his claim of his radio.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Funny thing is the more Hamilton whines the more he reduces the gap to Max.

These radio messages are just ridiculous at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭waynescales1

Bit unrealistic from Ricciardo’s race engineer there. Perez on fresh softs, Ricc on old hards. How’s he supposed to hold him off?

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭redbuck

Is the banter from Crofty and company more grating than usual today or is it just me?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,144 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Perez did Ricardo nicely there

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Perez buzzing, should be in that position in the first place with that car but.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

I wonder if they will pit Hamilton. What have they got to loose?

• Advertisement

AWS Graphic saying Max's left tyres are shot, they certainly don't look it.

The gap going up coupled with Lewis saying his tyres are dropping off - does that mean we can believe him?

Why are sky even bringing up max possibly having a tyre failure ?

Gap increasing at quite a rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭McFly85

Watching without sound here, Hamilton push his tires too hard?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭rameire

I think if Hamilton could, he would be whinging about his tyres at the end of the pit lane after just putting on fresh tyres.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

“Is he complaining about something ?”

Yeah I thought they would have, they I'll lose anyway could have gave it a go on softs with light fuel.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,144 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Captain_Crash

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 11,586 Mod ✭✭✭✭devnull

I guess Hamilton's best chance might be a safety car or a tyre failure on Max?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Perez needs fresh tyres to take the fastest lap off Hamilton. Forget this battle for 9th.

An incident could change everything in an instant.

Great drive from Perez.

Bottas should go for the fastest lap.

This will take it from Hamilton. I guess that is preferable than risking Max taking it.

Good question to ask from bottas.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 11,586 Mod ✭✭✭✭devnull

Bottas going in, big pause, and been told not to go for fastest lap and now been told to abort the attempt.

Gotta laugh, totally pathetic from Mercedes and Bottas is even more submissive than I thought.

Pitting Bottas to get him out of the way for a Hamilton fastest lap. Jesus.

Bottas should set fastest out of spite.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,614 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I know Bottas is number 2 but for God's sake they pit him for fresh tyres and tell him not to go for fastest lap

• Advertisement

Bottas gets the fastest lap haha

Advertisement