Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harvey’s Nightclub

Options
  • 01-09-2021 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭

Used to be a great spot back in my old student days been closed with many years now went past it the other day and couldn’t notice how run down looking it’s become and hasn’t looked like there’s anything going on with e place. Anyone know what’s supposed to be happening to the place/if anyone bought it etc think it’s been closed 7 years now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭deise121

absolutely **** all going on with it because our government treats all property as "investments" which just encourages rich dickheads to buy up properties and leave them vacant. the amount of derelict buildings and houses in town is astonishing

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Snorlaxx

Used to be AOL after AOL backj in the day

It was some spot alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭Santan

Who owns it now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Smell the glove

Is it not being turned into flats or something ? Thought I read that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Smell the glove

Did they not announce the other day that these derelict buildings will be taxed no????

• Registered Users Posts: 6,674 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Completely random but I remember being in there years back and seeing my married neighbour shifting some girl there about 10 years younger than him, he was about 35 at the time. Thats all i think about when i think of Harveys! They are still together and have kids so i dont think the wife ever found out ha ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭dzilla

Would have been a decent place with the outdoor area it had during the covid.

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭Miall108

It’s a shame the Causeway Group didn’t buy Harvey’s they would have revitalised the place like they’ve done to so many places in the city. I’m sure they would have been interested if it was available

Advertisement