Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Revenue Internal AP 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭try_again

Anyone else called to interview? They don't seem to have pulled many (if any) from the panel to date. Hard to figure why they're starting the next batch already.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 squelch666

they are starting the interviews again via skype..

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭BobCat123

squelch666 wrote: »
    they are starting the interviews again via skype..

Has anyone heard will another batch be called for this competition?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭starringme

Has anyone else been called to supervised (online obv) tests? I did the comp so long ago I had no idea what they were talking about when I got the mail last week but at the rate of staff turnover I suppose they're emptying the remnants

starringme wrote: »
    Has anyone else been called to supervised (online obv) tests? I did the comp so long ago I had no idea what they were talking about when I got the mail last week but at the rate of staff turnover I suppose they're emptying the remnants

Got called also. Thought this competition was finished with all going on,didn’t expect it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Rdwrer

Is the panel for this competition set to expire in July or has it been extended?

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭gerrykeegan

That panel had an expiry of 7/10/2021, I am not aware has it been extended.

What’s the normal turn around from finishing the tests to getting results? Thanks

Finally got results, told it's a form next.

Anyone know if it's a straightforward competencies form or weird questions like the open AP?

Also is your call to interview based on the form or are you guaranteed an interview and this is just the first stage? Tia

Finally got results, told it's a form next.

Anyone know if it's a straightforward competencies form or weird questions like the open AP?

Also is your call to interview based on the form or are you guaranteed an interview and this is just the first stage? Tia

Going by the last batch it’s the normal forms. Think you’re guaranteed an interview once A Sec signs off on it

• Advertisement

Thanks, time to prep so we don't have another open style implosion so 😀

Is there a virtual presentation in a one-step interview process these days?

Is there a virtual presentation in a one-step interview process these days?

Not that I’ve heard of,I know the heo interviews didn’t have any. No sign of the application form yet,slow enough to get them sent out

• Registered Users Posts: 40 happihat

Anyone else pass the AP today?

Wondering how long the panel will remain open!

The last batch had an expiry date in October but it’s well cleared. I’d say it will be end of year

They've panelled 28 in Dublin, taking the September post-bump retirements into consideration and the amount of existing vacancies I can't imagine number 28 will be waiting too long. I heard from HR they're figuring out the logistics of the panel in September.

Thanks @starringme that's interesting. I really hope all will be placed 🤞

I heard this evening that the panel is still set to expire on 7th October 2021. That's only 5.5 weeks away, what are the chances all 28 will be placed in that time!

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭MiggyB

Does panel not exist for at least one year after it was formed. Last batch was due to expire 7th October 2021 but all are placed.

I would have thought so but seemingly the expiry date is still the same according to HR. Doesn't seem fair!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭ThumbTaxed

I doubt that is right. A panel for 5.5 weeks!

Does anyone know how many were panelled for outside of Dublin?

Indeed the 7th October 2021 is correct.

What a waste of time for people outside of Dublin. What hope does someone have to get placed if they are say, 10th?

It would probably depend on what preference you had on the form. Likes of Cork and Galway would have a few vacancies rather than smaller offices

Well best of luck to all.

It's very unusual. Why run a competition so close to the expiry and place so many on the panel. Getting people's hopes up only to be shot down again!

Panel now extended till March

Hi there. This is big news. When will all know that officially?

Anyone know how many panelled outside of Dublin?

I'd say anyone panelled has been told, HR mailed this morning. But I'm only on the Dublin list.

HR did contact me during the week (unsolicited) to say 'We could not indicate at this time when the successful candidates for the Dublin panel for the recent AP competition will begin to be placed.' So they don't seem to be in a hurry.

Just contact HR assignments and ask, that's what I did.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 rraido

the panel has officially been extended until 7th March 2022. I got an email from HR yesterday.

Advertisement