Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home for a round!!

Options
  • 30-08-2021 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭

Due back in Ireland in October (naas region) further first time in 2 years and was looking to get a round of golf in.

What would be the course people on here would recommend the most / value for money and I'm wary of ones which have declined over the 2 years.

My own personal favourites are naas / rathsallagh/ roganstown

Not a big fan of the PGA (what ever it's called now) - o'mera at carton House (might just be I didn't play well that day).

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭dan_ep82

Royal Curragh and Moyvalley would be my pick from the area

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭swededmonkey

i played moyvalley for the first time last weekend and really enjoyed it. Some interesting holes

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭swededmonkey

i played moyvalley for the first time last weekend and really enjoyed it. Some interesting holes

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Running Balance

I played moyvalley around 2011 I think and found the back 9 better than the front..

• Registered Users Posts: 15,845 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

PGA called Palmerstown house now and it’s a great track. Not played it in a while but I believe it’s in great nic. Omeara is another cracker. Both reasonably long, maybe that’s why you didn’t enjoy them?

naas is a gem.

But if I were you I’d play the Palmer course @ the K club

• Advertisement
Advertisement