Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EU based Spares supplier

Options
  • 28-08-2021 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hey all... post Brexit, I'm looking for a WELL PRICED go-to parts supplier for GENUINE OEM parts and spares for: John Deere, Stihl, Yanmar.

I used to use L&S Engineering in UK for most general parts, but since Brexit the prices are ridiculous, seems I have to pay an inflated delivery charge which aparently includes taxes, then pay tax on top of that!

Who do folk use these days (unless you just go to the "stealers").. Irish suppliers... or other EU-based?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,622 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

German ebay or start searching on ebay uk, but click the 'EU only' button when doing a search there. Usually there's just a few items from the shop on ebay, then you track the shop down with google. Slowish postage from Germany though, maybe 10 days.

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭timple23

Bartsparts in Holland seems to have a lot of stuff but never used them.

Advertisement