Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simpsons Mafia 2 - Kent Brockman's Breaking News

Options
  • 23-08-2021 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭

Welcome to Springfield. A hell of a town! This is Kent Brockman with a special report from the Channel 6 newscopter.

Springfield residents are in shock today as the Italian Mafia wage war on Springfield in an aim to seize control of all the major businesses. Sideshow Bob has also (again) escaped from prison and has promised a bloodbath in his search for his nemesis, one Bart Simpson.

In an effort to control the chaos, Mayor Diamond Joe Quimby has proposed a rather radical and some might say outright bizarre solution - many of the familiar faces of Springfield have assumed different identities - nobody knows who anyone is anymore!

With help from the mayor and another Springfield celebrity in Rainier Wolfcastle - I, Kent Brockman, make a vow to stay on air to capture the coming carnage.

Allow us to introduce you to the major movers and shakers:

The Italian Mafia

Led by Fat Tony, the Italian Mafia will wreak havoc upon Springfield each night, leaving a trail of bloodshed behind them. Fat Tony is clever and cunning, and he will be seen by any seer checks as a Springfield Citizen (NRV). The goons have a shared ability also, they will be able to block a target's powers (should they have any) each night.

Serial Killer

Sideshow Bob is also wreaking havoc on Springfield and will have a kill every morning. He is hunting for his nemesis Bart Simpson and should he be successful in his hunt, he will earn an extra kill to be acted upon at whatever time he chooses...

Fear not Springfield residents, there are some good characters too who will attempt to aid you in removing these threats from our once peaceful town.

Good Characters

The Simpson Family

Led by patriarch Homer, the Simpsons have a range of abilities that will assist the town. Through foresight, troublemaking or even sheer vigilantism, his three children will certainly have a part to play in the proceedings. Marge has no powers to begin with, but should her three children die before she does she will gain a one time ability. Homer will be informed if a member of his family dies, but not who. This information could greatly impact his own safety...

Dr. Julius Hibbert

Dr. Hibbert will examine the bodies of the dead as they are rolled into the morgue and learn their identities.

Groundskeeper Willie

In an effort to quell the bloodshed Willie will attempt to protect a citizen of Springfield from harm ea ch night. He cannot, however protect the same target on consecutive nights.

Win Conditions

Springfield Mafia Win: Kill off the Serial Killer and gain parity with the village.

SK Win: Gain parity with both the village and the Springfield Mafia.

Village Win: Kill off both the Springfield Mafia and the Serial Killer.

List of Simpsons characters (Players)

Apu Nahasapeemapetilon

Barney Gumble

C. Montgomery Burns

Chief Wiggum

Doris Freedman

Dr Nick Riviera

Edna Krabappel

Eleanor Abernathy

Hans Moleman

Helen Lovejoy

Jasper Beardly

Krusty the Clown

Milhouse Van Houten

Moe Syslak

Ned Flanders

Nelson Muntz

Principal Skinner

Ralph Wiggum

Reverend Lovejoy

Superintendent Chalmers

Troy McClure

Waylon Smithers

If you'd like to follow the game live, please contact Necro, Baggly or myself for access :D

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I'm Kent Brockman and you're watching the Channel 6 10am News.

How do I prove we are live? Erm... penis.

Reports of violence overnight have rocked this once quaint town of Springfield, and two up and coming mayoral election candidates have been brutally assassinated.

Candidate Kang was gunned down in a driveby shooting in the Italian area of Springfield, no witnesses have come forward yet in relation to this brutal slaying.

Elsewhere Candidate Kodos was found with stab wounds outside the Springfield Penitentiary. Reports are coming in of several loud thwacks and groans as the assailant fled through the nearby rake factory.

Mayor Quimby has called for swift and immediate action from citizens and announced a Lynch will take place at 9pm tonight.

Rainier Wolfcastle has joined his voice with mine and together we are calling on the citizens of Springfield to work as one and lynch a resident.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭nothing

This is Kent Brockman reporting live from the Springfield Courthouse.

The remaining citizens of Springfield decided today to lynch Moe Syslak. They reckon that they are acting suspiciously.

In a previous version of Springfield, Moe would have been dragged kicking and screaming in front of Judge Roy Snyder to deliberate and return his verdict.

But that was then, and this is now.

Moe Syslak was taken outside and hung from the Jebediah Springfield statue by the baying mob. 

This just in - Gunshots have been fired!!

Chief Wiggum has been gunned down by a mystery assailant. 

They are now dead.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Kent Brockman here again for the 10am bulletin, live on Channel 6 News.

Another night of bloodshed on the streets of Springfield and one must ask questions of our law enforcements ability to deal with such violence.

A kill was attempted last night but failed, the intended victim's door having been kicked in by comically large shoes.

Ned Flanders was also found at the bottom of Springfield Lake, a victim of multiple gunshot wounds and their feet encased in concrete. Early reports are connecting this brutal slaying with local crime boss, Fat Tony who could not be reached for comment at this time.

Rainier Wolfcastle is beside himself with grief and has undergone some might say a radical transformation.

At the risk of editorializing, the thugs responsible for these deaths must be dealt with in a harsh and brutal fashion. The mayor has reopened the lynch form, and urges you to attend tonights lynch at 9pm.

Kent Brockman here once again from the Springfield Courthouse.

The baying mob has today decided that Edna Krabappel is guilty of nefarious deeds and must face the ultimate justice.

There will be no pardon for Edna, Mayor Quimby decrees to burn her at the stake.

It is his own view that mob mentality has proved to be the best form of governance.

• Advertisement

This just in - Gunshots have been fired in broad daylight!

Barney Gumble has been gunned down by a mystery assailant.

They are now dead!

Barney Gumble has been gunned down by a mystery assailant. 

They are now DEAD

This is Kent Brockman with your daily 10am report live on Channel 6.

More murder and destruction overnight, nobody appears to be safe as the violence escalates.

Hans Moleman was discovered slain in their own home by automatic weapons, a horse's head left as a gift in their bed. 

Mayor Quimby could not be reached at his residence but did make a decree for another lynch at 9pm via video.

Rainier Wolfcastle, in an attempt to quell the anger bubbling all over Springfield has released his latest stand up comic routine

While I myself am not prone to violence, I urge the remaining citizens to be as ruthless and vicious as possible in apprehending the perpetrators.

Doris Freedman has been gunned down by a mystery assailant. 

Kent Brockman coming to you live from Springfield Courthouse.

Eleanor Abernathy has been brought before the mob and a catapult has sent them launching into orbit, removing them from Springfield permanently.

• Advertisement

It has been discovered however that some meddlesome troublemaker actually rigged the voting for tonight. A second person must die!!

Apu Nahasapeemapetilon was turned on by the mob in anger and viciously pummelled to death.

Good morning Springfield.

Another body found this morning indicates that Springfield has been taken over, "conquered" if you, will by thugs.

Troy McClure was the victim of a brutal car bombing, their body burned almost beyond recognition. Police believe the vicious murder may be the result of an outstanding debt

It's difficult to tell from this vantage point whether those behind the mayhem will hand themselves in to the authorities, or merely continue slaughtering innocents. 

One thing is for certain. More Springfield citizens will die; the evil ones are among us. 

And I for one welcome our new mafia overlords. I'd like to remind them that as a trusted TV personality, I could be helpful in broadcasting news such as this without judgement.

Another lynch will take place at 9pm.

Rainier Wolfcastle has given up all hope and is a shadow of his former self.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

can we get a game 3?? I can return for a full game i think!

Advertisement